"Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - from Arthur C. Clarke's Three Laws of prediction.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog, The Enterprise Bridge! This blog will discuss such topics as choral and instrumental music, photography, sci-fi, technology, and maybe even a few other things (we'll see...). I've more-or-less finished finalizing the layout of this page, although I'll continue to tweak it as the week goes on. I also hope to post my first music-related article shortly, so feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. I'm also more then open to friendly suggestions from bloggers who know the ins and outs quite a bit better then me, so don't be afraid to chime in.

Like I mentioned before, this is my first website, so bear with me as I learn the ropes. I hope to put something up at least once a week, but we'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment