"Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - from Arthur C. Clarke's Three Laws of prediction.

Monday, December 3, 2012

"Star Trek Into Darkness" Poster Released!

For those of you who are fans of JJ Abrams' Star Trek (2009), here's the official poster for the film's sequel, Star Trek Into Darkness, which was made available today:


Personally, I'm not too crazy about this poster. It reminds me quite a bit of the Batman sequel The Dark Knight Rises, a film I didn't particularly care for. Plus, the words "Star Trek" and "darkness" sort of conflict with one another, since the Star Trek future is supposed to be a bright and utopian one. I'm trying to reserve judgement here, but I'm not liking what I've seen and heard about this movie so far. Then again, many of us said the same thing about the first Abrams film when it came out, and it ended up being not too bad.

Anyway, what do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment